[BangBros18.com / BangBros.com] Vlad, Melody Parker (Fuck Me, Wanna Know If I Can Take It / bbe16862 / 12-03-2019) [Blowjob, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Blonde, Big Dick, Hairy, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Vaginal, 720p, SiteRip]

Reply to topic
DL-List and Torrent activity
Size:  1.26 GB   |    Registered:  4 months 8 days   |    Completed:  0 times

Seeder not seen: 3 months 19 days

Leechers:  4  [  0 KB/s  ]   Show peers in full details

erzsebet ®

Longevity: 4 months 9 days

Post 13-Mar-2019 00:27

[Quote]

Fuck Me, Wanna Know If I Can Take It

Starring: Vlad, Melody Parker
Title: Fuck Me, Wanna Know If I Can Take It
Studio / Distributor: BangBros18.com / BangBros.com
Director: Big J
ID: bbe16862
Release Date: Mar 12, 2019
Genres: Blowjob, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Blonde, Big Dick, Hairy, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Vaginal
Duration: 30:00
Description:
After her ballet rehearsal, Melody and her friend decided to go eat, while they were leaving, Melody could not resist seeing Vlad, he had a huge bulge under his pants, the girls could not believe her eyes, nobody can have a dick that big, they were making fun of it, Melody felt the need to know for sure if that huge giant dick was real, Vlad overheard them and challenge Melody to check for herself and clear any doubts, Melody was fascinated but her friend got embarrassed and left them alone, so Melody asked Vlad if she could touch his dick, she was shocked, that was the heavier dick she has ever touched, Melody got curious and asked Vlad if she could put that giant cock in her mouth, she wanted to try if it would fit, after sucking what she could from that humungous dick, she got spelled, she needed to get fucked, she needed to know if she could take it. Vlad didn't refuse, he stretched her pussy in every position he fucked her, she kept asking for more and more until Vlad spilled his hot cum on her face.
https://members.bangbros.com/product/1/movie/3408337
Quality: SiteRip 720p
Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 5946kbps
Audio: AAC 32000Hz stereo 46kbps

Screenshots

[erzsebet.net].t19.torrent 
Torrent: Registered [ 2019-03-13 00:28 ] · 67624F290E69502912B41692264DB42DB3D9CCD0

Download .torrent

Download

2 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 1.26 GB
terms.php
[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Jul 02:48